Presenting My Ideas To The Class

Today I presented my idea number 1 to the class, I talked about using the different liquids to create  cool effects and showed them the song I was planning on using. I learnt a lot that can help me progress my idea and improve it in many ways such as finding a song that will match the music and also has more elements such as lyrics which will create a greater atmosphere to the song. The idea in itself is also quite hard to do for a whole song but is still strong enough and broad to incorporate into other ideas as well as improve it. I was Told to research some more songs and other bands that would fit the idea, He suggested Air which are a french duo, their type of music is very similar to what i was planning on using with the tranquil sounds and constant beats in the background, below is an example of one of their songs which is very similar.

Air - Planet Vega

As well as this i also created a playlist on Spotify with suitable songs that would go with the main idea of the music video.

1 comment:

  1. Jake

    Good detail to your blogged ideas - the blog itself is beginning to look very stylish and I understand how you are trying to present your ideas. It would help further if you added further annotated points to your posts - this provides more explanation to valid points made.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.